Everest Day Tour
Min Pax02 Pax
“There is way if there is will”.
Everest Breakfast Tour is a luxurious short Helicopter flight to Everest Region. Sherpa Himalaya has programmed this Itinerary as we have seen the will of Travelers to reach the base of Everest, experience that altitude, the live view of Everest with naked eye.
Fighting with time against will, we have created this Helicopter Tour where you will have around 4 hour Flight time. In particular, you will be able to make this trip with a half day and experience almost every view of Everest range Himalayas.
Furthermore, we will have our breakfast at an elevation of 12,729 ft/ 3,880 m ; Hotel Everest View. This hotel was listed in Guinness world record in 2004 AD as the highest placed luxury hotel.
In conclusion, We will make an early drive to airport (TIA) and Helicopter flight to Lukla which is elevated at 2800 m. After a few minute rest for refueling we will make next mountain flight over the Everest Range Himalaya and make our next stop at Kalapathar 5545m.
We will enjoy the majestic and panoramic view of many mountains including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and many more. After the memorable time which will be around 10-15 minutes we will fly back from 5545 m to 3880 m(Hotel Everest View) for our Breakfast.
Here you will have ground time upto 40 minutes. Within this limited and precious time we will make our breakfast admiring the panoramic view of Everest Region Mountains including Mt. Everest from your breakfast spot.
Finally, we will return back to Lukla and consequently back to Kathmandu by same Helicopter.
- Airport pickup and Drop by private vehicle.
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Kalapathar.
- Helicopter flight from Kalapathar to Everest View Hotel.
- Helicopter flight from Everest View Hotel to Lukla.
- Helicopter flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Breakfast in Everest View Hotel.
- Experience Trekking guide.
- Nepal Visa fee (please bring two passport photographs and cash on USD Denomination) International airfare to and from Nepal
- Personal, Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Excess baggage charges for Air travel
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the trip(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu if you return early from the trip
- Extended activities and destinations
- All cold drinks during the trek (mineral water, cola, beer and Bar-bills)
- Hot Shower During the Trek
- Battery Charge ( All electronic devices) WI-FI (internet)
- Tips for Guide and Staff
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter (in case needed)
Trekking Wind Proof Jacket
Trekking T Shirt